Reach out to us…
Who needs a Personal Chef?
You need a personal Chef if:
- You want to follow a specific diet plan.
- You want to make healthier choices for you and your family but need some guidance on how to do it.
- Your hectic schedule does not allow time to cook.
- You are tired of eating overpriced, diet jeopardizing food at restaurants several times a week.
- You are a busy professional, a family with two working parents, a Senior with or without special dietary needs, or I’m on vacation at the lake and I just don’t want to cook!
What is included in my Meal Prep Plan? How do you know what I want to eat? Is the menu the same each time?
Each entrée comes with one side dish—it could be a starch, a vegetable, or a salad. These sides are specifically created to accompany your entrée.
Each plan includes an initial consultation that helps to determine your needs, likes, and dislikes, customized menu creation, menu approval, nutrition, dietary recommendations, in-house preparation, packaging, labeling, handling instruction, and kitchen clean-up.
A new menu will be created for you each week, and we can repeat a menu as often as you’d like.
Are you insured? What are your credentials?
Yes, we are insured. Denise has 35 years experience in the Food & Hospitality Industry, the former owner of the Sandbar Restaurant and Catering in Punta Gorda, is a Certified NutriCoach® Graduate and is Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) with a ServSafe®Food Service Manager Designation, CFP.
What areas do you service?
Gracie’s Table Services Lake Placid & Sebring. We are available outside this area on a first-come, first-serve basis for special events or private parties.
What is the benefit of hiring a Personal Chef?
We provide a host of benefits:
- You’ll get wholesome, delicious meals in the comfort of your own home.
- Many meals can be transformed into lunches for the next day.
- All of your food is prepared in YOUR kitchen. Preparing meals in your home guarantees that you are provided with the highest quality food possible.
- During our initial consultation with you, we will review your food choices, highlighting your likes and dislikes.
- Each week, we will send you a descriptive menu to review what best fits your needs and wants. We understand that not all foods are each customer’s choice, which is precisely why we customize menus. We can always change something to better fit your needs.
How will my meals be packaged?
We can use the containers you already have; however, we prefer Pyrex glass containers. They are freezer, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. They also keep your food fresh and save space in your refrigerator and freezer.
How long does the service take?
Depending on the number of entrees it can take anywhere from three to six hours to complete a menu plan. Times vary depending on the menu and your preferences. We offer meal services daily, weekly, every other week, or once a month.
Most importantly, we are happy to accommodate your schedule.
What is your cancellation Policy?
For all services, 48 hours advance notice is required to cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit. If you do not cancel at least 48 hours beforehand, the deposit is forfeited.